I miss my kitty...he was put to sleep this morning.

4:19 PM Posted by Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom

Thank you for the kind words and wishes...unfortunately Sylvester was put to sleep this morning. It just breaks my heart. Our pets really are our children and it just hurts so bad. I know he had a wonderful life and I did all I could for him. I didn't want him to suffer. That's the thing with animals, they can't tell us how much they're hurting, so it's up to us to make that call...but it sure doesn't make it any easier.

Sylvester loved his whipped cream, and he had a special friend who posted here, who always gave him extra. Thanks for always taking care of my kitties when I go out of town. Tina, thank you too, for all of your help with my kitties.

I have a heavy heart right now, but I know he's in a better place.
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment