The House is Quiet!

10:41 AM Posted by Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom

Wow - this is strange. The kids are back to school, the hubby is back to work. It's just the cats and I in the quiet house. It's been a long, long, time since it's been so quiet. I used to like the peace and quiet, now it feels a little eerie!

But, there is an upside. I can clean the house and actually KEEP it clean for more than a couple of hours. Cleaning the house first thing on Mondays has always been something I do. It's refreshing somehow, as I know there's nobody behind me to mess it up as fast as I can clean it!

I feel inspired with the new year....there are so many projects I want to do around the house. I feel like going to the paint store and buying about 10 different colors and going hog wild in all of our rooms. Then I rethink it a bit, reminding myself not to get carried away (I've done this before - then I'm sorry I ever started!).

Are you as inspired to things in the new year? Will this pass? How much will we actually do?
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

1 comments:

  1. Lolly said...

    I could not find your email address, so hopefully you will get this here. You won the contest for the Watkins products on Thrifty Thoughts. Please go to the site and contact me through the contact tab at the top of the page. Thanks bunches and congrats!

Post a Comment