The hubby is on vacation...I'm going nuts

8:06 PM Posted by Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom



I love my husband, heart and soul. He's been on vacation for a week now and it's been wonderful...until now. I find myself getting irritated very easily (of course, PMS could have something to do with it too!). I'm so used to having the house to myself and doing things my way, so it's a bit of an adjustment. He goes back to work on Monday, and then things will feel a little more normal. This has me a little worried about when he retires. Do any of you have retired husbands? How is it working out? Are there any tips or tricks you can share with us?
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment