Christmas is over...now what?

7:02 AM Posted by Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom

Well, Christmas has come and gone and now it's time to start thinking about the New Year and the changes we might like to make in our lives. I have the usual resolutions:

SAVE MONEY (or at least try to be more careful with spending). It's so hard to save in this economic crisis we are currently in, but I am really going to try to be thrifty and creative. Do you have any good tips? Feel free to post them here...I think we can all use some fresh ideas on saving/spending less!

EXERCISE/EAT HEALTHIER This is always my goal, but life gets hectic and I tend to set new dates to start this. For instance, I was going to try to drop 10 pounds before my my sister and brother in-law came to visit in September...ummmm...the date came and went and that didn't quite happen. Oh well, I thought, I will do it by Thanksgiving. Yep - you guessed it - nothing, zilch, nada - not one pound! The same thing happened with my Christmas goals.

So here we are, it's almost January, and I'm feeling inspired. My birthday is in February and I think I'll ask for a Wii fit. It SOUNDS like something I can stick with. We shall see!

So what are your goals and hopes for 2009?
  • Digg
  • del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Technorati
  • Facebook
  • TwitThis
  • MySpace
  • LinkedIn
  • Live
  • Google
  • Reddit
  • Sphinn
  • Propeller
  • Slashdot
  • Netvibes

0 comments:

Post a Comment